Holidays...........................Raining holidays!!!!!!!!!!

on Sunday, June 19, 2011
Holidays are on and I don't have much to do. Just spending time at my home doing different experiments and sleeping. Climate has also changed, it's raining here. So, can't even go out and take pictures. This rain has spoiled my  plans to go out with family. So sad!! :-(

                                                                  Black Clouds!!


I had nothing to do. So I just picked up my camera and took this pic of growling black clouds. This is the picture of the day from my side!!

Well, of course I love holidays but raining holidays??
No worries. I will be back with more news and pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join World Wildlife Fund...

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

Join and take part......it really feels good.

Find out more about endangered species

Stat

Share it!!