Cricket Stadium In The Heaven....

on Thursday, May 26, 2011
HPCA Stadium, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India


This picture is about 7 to 8 years old. And I will not lie, this picture is not taken by me but by my friend. I saw this picture in his Facebook album and just fell in love with this pic. You might remember I've posted one more pic of a mountain range. That one is the part of the range visible in this picture. Its name is Dhauladhar range and this range is the southern branch of outer main chain of Himalaya range. This pic is old and now the stadium is much better in looks.

This is all for today. You enjoy this picture and do give your feedback. And just wait for more incredible pictures of incredible India.

2 comments:

Danken said...

You live in a beautiful place!


__________________________________________________
My Photography Blog

Sneha Sunny said...

Well, I used to live there. Now, we shifted to a new place... but I miss that place and my friends a lot!!

Post a Comment

Join World Wildlife Fund...

Be part of the solution. Support WWF today

Join and take part......it really feels good.

Find out more about endangered species

Stat

Share it!!